What is GlendaleOne?
The city of Glendale’s comprehensive service request management system for all non-emergency service needs
GlendaleOne Overview Video: Here
GlendaleOne How To Video: Here
How can residents and customers use GlendaleOne?
• On the website – www.GlendaleOne.com or from the prominent links at www.glendaleaz.com
• Free mobile application in Google Play and iTunes
What can residents and customers do with GlendaleOne?
• Search information in our Knowledge Base of frequently asked questions
• Find important telephone numbers in our Contacts section
• Submit any kind of non-emergency service request
What are the benefits to residents and customers of using GlendaleOne?
Less Stress: Takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out who to call or how to report/request service because everything is automatically routed to the right staff
Better Informed: Submitters can elect to receive automatic progress updates via email, text message, or digital telephone call
Clear Expectations: The system clearly communicates what type of response time they should expect based on the request type
What are the key features of the GlendaleOne mobile app?
The mobile app was specifically designed with our residents as the primary target audience. We used analytics from our website to identify the other frequently used services that should be included as part of the app. Residents can use the app to access all the following:
• Service Request
• Knowledge Base
• Bulk Trash
• Pay My Bill
• Recreation Classes
• Library Events