The City of Glendale is providing updates about COVID-19 on its corona virus information page which can be found here.
Glendale also has information on community resources available to those who have been impacted by COVID-19. Available resources include information on services in the following categories: food, shelter, medication and medical care, internet and utilities, childcare, school meal programs, and grocery store hours for seniors. Information about these community resources can be found on our Community Connections page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where can I get information on the City’s response to COVID-19?
- Visit our COVID-19 information page
- How do I apply for rental assistance?
- Visit the COVID-19 Rental/Eviction Assistance Program page for program guidelines
- Submit a Rental Assistance Request to our Community Action Program through our GlendaleOne app and type Rent in the Type of Issue box and select Rent Assistance (Rent, Mortgage, Eviction)
- Visit the Get Help section of our Community Connections website and review the additional CVOID-19 related rental assistance options
- How do I access other community resources?
- Visit our Community Connections page
- What if I need food assistance?
- Visit the Get Help section of our Community Connections page
- What if I can’t find the help I need on the website?
- Submit a COVID-19 request through our GlendaleOne app and enter COVID-19 resources in the Type of Issue box
- What if I have a concern or general question?
- Submit a general service request through our GlendaleOne app and type General Questions in the Type of Issue box.
- What if I have questions about COVID-19 Scams?
- Visit the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) COVID-19 scam page for information.
- What if I want to Donate Blood?
- Visit BloodHero for information or to schedule an appointment
- What if I want to donate supplies or volunteer?
- Visit the volunteer section of the Community Connections webpage.
- How do I report a business that is still operating following the Governors Executive Order?
- Submit a general service request through our GlendaleOne app and enter General Questions in the Type of Issue box.